Difference between revisions of "Rubber wheel information"
(New page: There are many wheels 125mm x 40mm, but the width needs to fit exactly. Technical data (based on physical measurement): * Wheel Ø (D) 125 mm (5") * Hub widt...)
Revision as of 11:55, 11 February 2009
Technical data (based on physical measurement):
- Wheel Ø (D) 125 mm (5")
- Hub width (T1) 42 mm (1.7")
- Wheel width (T2) 42.5-43.5 mm (1.7")
- Tread radius: 18mm (motor touches inner traction area: 9mm)
- Bearing seat Ø (d) 22 mm (fits 608ZZ bearing 8x22x7)
- Axle Ø: 7mm (bolt diameter)
- Bearing version: Ball bearing
- Load capacity: 350 kg?
- Unit weight: 0.63 kg?
- polyether based polyurethane wheelw
- polycarbonate wheel Hub