A community wiki dedicated to the Go Motorboard's 1500X, 2000X and 2000XR motorboards. This wiki is supported by a volunteer community and is not in any way affiliated with Roth Motors or Go Sporting Goods, etc. It is a non-commercial site, and everything here is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
Stay tuned for more information... --WikiSysop 11:24, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
The most awesome forum is
Please register with that forum. All discussions will take place there.
- 2000XR User’s Manual
- 2000XR Info and 2000X Upgrade Info
- Does the Motorboard work in wet conditions?
- Lighting & Driving at night
Technical Reference Manual
- Differences between 1500X, 2000X, 2000XR
- Rubber wheel information
- Battery charger information
- Repairing a cracked, damaged or worn wheel
- Front Suspension information
- Wheel quality and mileage
- Original manufacturer or Reseller?
- Frame information
- Wheel bearings part number
- The drive mechanism
- Handlebar information
- Motor Part number
- Motor controller information
- Throttle information